I have had some good fortune recently!
First I got to go to a party to receive a grant that funds part of the exhibition I had in Seinäjoki…
(Straight after the party we went to pack up that very exhibition and drove 500km back home – both while still having my party makeup and my hair in a really fancy do, what a contrast…)
Not only this honor, but I also received a personal grant from the city of Imatra to further fund that exhibition. Our group application also got accepted, so now we have a big part of our funding arranged for the upcoming group exhibition at Gallery Uusi Kipinä, Lahti. I’m very grateful for this sudden outburst of support, and am feeling quite optimistic about the future and upcoming exhibitions.
Upcoming exhibitions, which for the year 2014 and 2015 are:
- 2.6.-20.6., solo show, Äänekoski
- 9.7.-27.7.2014, group show, Gallery Pihatto, Lappeenranta
- September, 2014, group show, Gallery Uusi Kipinä, Lahti
- October, 2014, group show, Gallery Hoi Sie, Lappeenranta
- 2015, solo show with Tero Ulvila, Gallery Uusikuva, Kotka
- 2015, group show, Gallery Galleria2, Pirkkala